Bestsellers

Bestsellers

Sunday, October 1, 2017

Dear Reader, Love, Anna del Mar

Dear Reader,

My stories have always been with me. I grew up in a house full of books and my family had its share of colorful storytellers. My earliest memories include snapshots of me falling asleep to the cadence of the yarn I was already weaving in my mind. Sometimes the stories morphed into dreams. To this day, I like to work in my sleep.

These days, I write hot, smart romances about strong heroines struggling to find their place in the world and the brave, sexy, kickass heroes who fight with all they’ve got to protect the women they love. My writing philosophy? Brawn + brains + heart = hot, unforgettable, irresistible heroes. My novels are journeys of the heart combined with thrilling adventures, where passion, sex, and love heal all that is broken on the way to a happy ending.

I write hot romantic suspense like The AssetThe Stranger and my latest, The Guardian. The Guardian is the story of Matthias Hawking, an ex-SEAL turned game warden, engaged in a fierce battle to end poaching in Africa. When Jade Romo, a beautiful, fiery journalist defies the poachers, Matthias will do everything in his power to protect the woman who has captured his heart.

I’m so excited to introduce you to Matthias and Jade. Traveling is a huge source of inspiration for me, so perhaps I should’ve known that a setting as dazzling as the Serengeti would spawn an epic love story in my mind. But during a laptop-free trip to Africa, Matthias and Jade caught me by surprise. Their passion set my imagination on fire. Fans of romantic suspense are going to love this sexy, combustible pair.
I’m very thankful to the many people in my life who have supported me in this amazing journey. But above all, I’m grateful to my amazing readers. They are my traveling companions in this grand adventure. Writing is my greatest joy, but writing for readers like you is by far my greatest privilege.
AdM
PS: Would you like to see the images that inspired many of the pivotal scenes in The Guardian? Click here to see my pictures of Africa.

To learn more about The Guardian:
Read the first few chapters of The Guardian for free:
Buy The Guardian:
Amazon:

Kobo:

Nook:


Contact Anna:


No comments:

Post a Comment