Bestsellers

Bestsellers

Dear Reader, Love Avery Daniels

 

 

Dear Reader,

Thank you for reading.  Not just my books, but reading at all.  You are a hero and reading is your super power!  But a special thanks for giving my book a chance when there are so very many to choose from.  I am grateful beyond words for each person who reads my books and I hope I was able to entertain you for a few hours.

We already have something in common, we enjoy reading.  Readers are the best and even though reading is a personal and usually solitary activity, we readers are a great community.  We share our enjoyment of immersing ourselves in a story and walking in a character’s shoes.  Sure, we may not have the same books as our favorites, or not agree on the all-time best books, but we can agree on our love of finding a world within the pages.

I grew up with my mother and grandmother sharing their love of reading with me.  My grandmother lived with us.  They both read mostly historical fiction so talk around the dinner table was about the books they were reading and how historically accurate they were.  That fed my interest in reading, but also made history come alive.  That certainly helped me during history classes!  What about you?  Do others in your family read and did that nurture your reading habit?

I can read anywhere.  I have ebook apps on my phone and when I’m standing in line somewhere I am either people watching for interesting habits or details to help me as a writer (like the big burly guy with menacing tattoos who wore a Mickey Mouse watch, eventually he will show up in one of my books) or I am reading. 

 

As for First Bite, the debut novel of the Accidental Vampire PI series, I want to share that it isn’t a really scary or gory vampire story.  Misty is a positive thought young woman who strives to look for the up-side in everything.   Her silver lining now that she is a vampire is how she can help people more as she begins to investigate some of her private detective boss’s cases.  There is suspense and a murderer to catch, but it isn’t violent.  This was a fun book to write and I think that comes through in the story. 

I am an introvert.  I don’t know if that is common among readers, but a lot of authors sure are.  So I understand if it’s difficult to make comments or email your favorite author.  Trust me, I’ve been there and I understand.  I am off the charts introverted and shy.  One job I had for several years was as an adult trainer, which meant I had to get up in front of people and talk, coherently.  I would love to hear from you.   Let me know what you liked or didn’t like in First Bite, tell me what you like about mysteries or paranormal stories the most and please join my newsletter so we can stay in touch.  I give away recipes of food and some drinks to subscribers and I share photos of my cats too.  It was nice to virtually meet you and may your bookshelves be full!

MysterySuspense1@gmail.com

http://eepurl.com/c2DgfT

 




Avery Daniels was born and raised in Colorado, graduated from college with a degree in business administration and has worked in fortune 500 companies and Department of Defense her entire life. Her most eventful job was apartment management for 352 units. She still resides in Colorado with two brother black cats as her spirited companions. She volunteers for a cat shelter, enjoys scrapbooking and card making, photography, and painting in watercolor and acrylic. She inherited a love for reading from her mother and grandmother and grew up talking about books at the dinner table.

Her latest book is the paranormal cozy mystery, First Bite.

You can visit her website at http://avery-daniels.com/. Connect with her on TwitterFacebookGoodreadsBookBuband Bingebook.

Sign up for her newsletter at www.tinyurl.com/2p952mcv.




In 24 hours, Misty Summers had the worst date of her life, was bit by a vampire, and her PI boss may close his business as he goes through a divorce. Looking on the positive side, she decides to use her new vampire assets and become the private investigator to keep her income. She doesn’t know what her future holds, but it can’t be any worse! When she starts following up on a missing woman’s case, she finds herself in the middle of murder.

Book Information

Release Date: May 1, 2022

Publisher:  Blazing Sword

Ebook: ASIN; 290 pages; $2.99

Amazon: https://amzn.to/3OmzDl4






No comments:

Post a Comment